2/08/2012

The Silence Of The Lambs

The Silence Of The Lambs

* An escalation by Beau Cyphre *

Dedicated 2 whom it may concern


Sometimes I wonder why there's no feedback after I dived head first into the art of someone, and it reminds me a little bit of the silence of the lambs: Maybe nobody's so innocent anymore to believe another one's really interested in someone's art, and maybe the supposed intentions of someone like me scare some people as much as little lambs are scared facing the cruelty of the slaughterhouse.
But maybe I'm just thinking too much, and to remain in silence only means that some guys take feedback for granted or just don't appreciate the thoughts of strangers. Please think about it: Strangers when we meet doesn't mean we have to be strangers forever.

Keine Kommentare: